Proper candle care is important to ensure that you get the most out of each candle. Here are a few tips to help you get the most out of your candles:
- Keep your wick trimmed to 1/4 inch. This helps to prevent the flame from getting too large, which can cause soot buildup on the glass and the surrounding area.
- Make sure to burn the candle for at least two hours the first time you light it. This helps the candle to burn evenly and prevents tunnelling.
- Place your candle away from drafts or fans to prevent the flame from flickering and/or going out.
- Keep candles away from children and pets.
- When the candle wax gets low, discard the candle and get a new one.
Following these tips will help ensure that your candle will burn properly and last longer. Enjoy your candle!
(If you continue to have further problems with your candle, please don't hesitate to contact us via live support chat or via email firstname.lastname@example.org)